Friday 23 March 2012

My skirt called Bee

Today I bought the most beautiful skirt in the whole entire world!


I fell in love with it the moment I saw it and when I tried it on it was like a match made in heaven, it was meant to be!



I decided to name my new skirt Bee after one of my favourite bloggers Bee from Atlantic-Pacific! As soon as I found the skirt, in Zara, my friend commented that it was sooo Atlantic-Pacific and its so true. I always look to her for style advice and tips, she is amazing! Bee can do no wrong, my skirt or the blogger! Neither can Zara!


I matched the floral skirt with a simple orange t-shirt. Just look at the back, it's amazing! With so many colours in the skirt I can pick out any of them for my top!


Cross back t-shirt, Zara.

These beautiful Carven shoes will match perfectly with Bee!

Finally, finishing off the look is this amazing statement necklace in many shade of orange. I found this one in New Look.

30 comments:

  1. I love that skirt as well!!

    Aimee
    www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the blue shoes!

    Thanks for commenting on my blog!

    Please follow me back! I follow you from now on :)

    http://stories-of-a-student.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. really beautiful skirt...i'mhappy finding ur blog
    btw mabbe we can follow each other? i hope u like to do it

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay, I love when I'm looking for a certain item, find it, try it on, and it fits great!
    Everything about this skirt is so pretty!

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is a beautiful skirt and you're right- so Atlantic Pacific!! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, I appreciate it:)

    http://latelystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. wauw love it all!

    XOXO
    http://blondefashiontale.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pieces! The skirt is and necklace are so colorful and vibrant :)

    Lubna
    ELLE VOX

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks a lot! LOVE the skirt!
    xx lotte

    fashionpraline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, Steph! Wonderful pick! I like the skirt!

    P.S. Thank you very much for your follows on my accounts! I followed you on bloglovin and twitter (I think - you are @Stephanieesyd, right?). If you have a fb fan page, I would really like to put you as my favorite page. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute skirt!

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for your sweet comment on our site! Lovely look, we were just in Zara the other day and checked out a lot of these things. Gorgeous skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the skirts, looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely skirt!

    malamajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely skirt and the shoes are amazing as well! :) Great blog!

    Have a great day and lots of love,
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  15. The skirt's gorgoeus! and everything else as well! Love the shoes <3

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. that's a beautiful print :)

    Sophie x

    http://lafashionfolie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like that print. Wish there was a better photo!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete